What do I do if my child’s rental instrument needs repair?
Please contact K&C Music Company directly to make arrangements.  They will come to your child’s school to pick up the instrument and also leave a loaner to use while the instrument is being repaired. (NOTE: Do not leave an instrument at the school without notifying K&C Music Company first.  If they do not know it is there the instrument could easily be misplaced or stolen).

How do I reach the instrument rental company?
K&C Music Company
273 Lenox St.
Norwood, MA 02062
(781) 769-6520

How often should my child practice?
Band teachers recommend practicing every day, at least for 15 minutes.

Where can I find lessons for my child?
Here is a list of local options:

Quincy Public Schools Extended Education
Phone: 617-984-8755
Email: michaeldemarco@quincypublicschools.com

EKS Music School, Quincy
Phone: 617-770-7677
Website: http://music.eks-arts.com

Quincy Point Music Academy, Quincy
Phone: 617-773-6424
Website: http://www.quincypointmusicacademy.org

Eastern Nazarene College, Quincy
Phone: 617-745-3000

South Shore Music/DiCenso’s Drum Shop, Weymouth
Phone: 781-331-3333
Website: http://www.southshoremusic.com

Bosse School of Music, Weymouth
Phone: 781-337-8500
Website: http://www.bosseschoolofmusic.com

Guitar Center, Braintree
Phone: 781-794-2539
Website: http://stores.guitarcenter.com/braintree-studio

South Shore Conservatory of Music, Hingham
Phone: 781-749-7565 X23
website: http://www.sscmusic.org/private_lessons.html